Information we collect
We will clearly indicate the personal information we request and the reasons for requesting it when you are prompted to provide personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive supplementary information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message, attachments you send us, and any other details you choose to share.
When you register for an Account, we may request your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We employ the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website
- Enhancing, personalizing, and expanding our website
- Understanding and analyzing your website usage
- Developing new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicating with you directly or through our partners, including for customer service, updates, and other website-related information, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes
- Sending you emails
- Detecting and preventing fraud
Teer-Results.org follows standard log file procedures, which is common among hosting companies. This includes logging visitors when they access websites. Log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These data points are not linked to personally identifiable information. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, manage the website, track user movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Similar to most websites, Teer-Results.org uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies store information such as visitor preferences and the pages visitors visit. This information enhances user experiences by customizing webpage content based on the visitor’s browser type and other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser settings. For detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, please refer to the respective browsers’ websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers possess several rights, including:
- The right to request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected by a business.
- The right to request the deletion of personal data collected by a business.
- The right to request that a business that sells personal data does not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Users are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access: You can request copies of your personal data. A small fee may apply for this service.
- The right to rectification: You can request the correction of information you believe to be inaccurate and the completion of information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You can request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You can object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You can request the transfer of data collected by us to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us.
Our commitment to online child safety includes parental supervision, participation, monitoring, and guidance of children’s online activity.
Teer-Results.org does not knowingly collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child has provided this information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We will make every effort to promptly remove such information from our records.